Nicole Moudaber - Essential Mix (BBC Radio1) - 23-06-2012

Nicole Moudaber - Essential Mix-SAT-06-23-2012
Space Ibiza resident Nicole Moudaber makes her BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix debut.
"Having a chance to showcase my sound on an Essential Mix is a huge honour. So for my debut mix I’ve tried to give a feel of how I like to play when I’m in my element. The kind of irresistible dancefloor tension and downright dirty funky grooves I love to drop at Carl Cox’s Space Ibiza nights and my residency at Cielo in New York. I’m starting my own label called MOOD very soon, so there are exclusive radio plays for a few of the key tracks I’ve got lined up for that. Also listen out for two tracks I have forthcoming on Adam Beyer’s Drumcode label including ‘The Journey Begins’ with Victor Calderone which has been absolutely massive for me already on promo. Mixed with love, I hope you enjoy it". Nicole Moudaber, June 2012.
D o w n l o a d

Get PREMIUM Accounts for faster downloads - Rapidgator | Uploaded | Filefactory | Depositfiles