• James Lavelle - Dazed & Confused Vol.01 DJ Mix • Nov 2010



Producer and Unkle founder James Lavelle presents “The Dazed and the Confused (vol 1) DJ mix.
"I wanted to put together a mix which, as I hope our records do, takes you on a journey and breaks down sonic barriers. The mix weaves our own records with contemporary sounds, artists and records and those I love from the past, hopefully taking you on a seamless sonic adventure. It contains some new exclusives from Trentmoller’s ambient mix of 'The Answer' to our new club banger 'Sianara', together with new tracks from our recent 'Lives of the Artists' score. So here it is: from Carl Craig to Unkle, Fleetwood Mac to Mark Lanagan from the beautiful to the twisted, from downtempo to the dance floor. I hope you enjoy the ride."

I

Alternative links



dazeddigital.com
Check the comments box for tracklisting


Bookmark and Share